xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" lang="en" xml:lang="en">
|"Puppy weight chart"
Puppy's age is listed on the left side of the chart going downward. Follow the corresponding age across
the chart to the current weight in ounces; (Remember 1 lb = 16 oz). Once found, follow the column down
to the bottom of the chart to find the puppy's approximate weight at 1 1/2 years of age.
Small Washable Blanket
Newspapers or Potty Pads
Water and Food Dish
Canned Puppy Food ( for emergency use)
Nutri- Cal Puppy
Brush , Comb and Shampoo
These supplies are recommended based on my experiences.
They should be ready before you pick up your teacup or tiny
toy puppy. There may be car sickness on the first ride home,
holding the puppy in your lap may help prevent this.
"Puppy Property Laws"
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with it and you put it dowm, it becomes mine.
10. If it breaks, it's yours.
How To Articles To Care For Your Teacup Puppy
How to train my puppy
How To crate train your puppy
How to bath my teacup puppy
How to trim my puppies nails
How to clean your puppies eyes and ears
How to deal with a barking dog
How to pick a puppy bed
How to pick a puppy collar
Dog Hair Removal
Pet Health Insurance